We are taking every precaution to re-open safely and following all Public Health Guidelines. Ensuring that our team and clients feel safe and comfortable is our #1 priority.
- All salon employees and clients are required to wear a mask inside the building. There will be no food or drinks allowed inside the salon. If you must have a drink during your service we ask that you step outside and sanitize upon re-entry.
- We will be unable to accommodate late clients – we are asking clients to arrive on time for your appointment as we are on a strict schedule to allow for complete sanitation between appointments.
- Clients will be asked to wait outside the salon due to Public Health requirements.
- All appointments will be extended to allow extra time for sanitation between guests.
- Only those with appointments will be allowed inside the building.
- Clients will be asked to limit personal items they bring inside the building – only a method of payment and a device.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Interac, debit or cash
- No beverages will be served until further notice.
- No magazines will be provided until further notice.